Call for Papers: Special Issue on “Belt and Road Initiative and China-Europe Relation”
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies (JCEBS) will publish a special issue following the Third International Forum on the “New Silk Road” and Sino-European Cooperation at the University of Duisburg-Essen. We welcome submissions about topics focusing on the Belt and Road Initiative and China-Europe Relation. Submissions are also open to papers outside the forum, although papers presented in the forum will be given a priority.
As stated on the journal’s website, the JCEBS “aims to publish rigorous theoretical and empirical studies on Chinese economic, business and related issues in any field. These include economic theories and policies for transition economies, economic reforms in the agricultural sector, state-owned enterprises, financial and fiscal systems and management styles; R&D and technology; marketing; human resources; business strategy; business culture and ethics; foreign trade and direct investment; and similar issues for Hong Kong and Taiwan; and the relevance of these issues to other parts of the world.”
All submissions to the special issue will be subjected to the regular double-blind peer review. The guest editors of this issue will be Professor Yuan Li (email@example.com) and Professor Markus Taube (firstname.lastname@example.org) at University of Duisburg-Essen. The deadline for submissions is January 31, 2018. Papers submitted before the deadline will be processed as they are received.
1. Please go to JCEBS online submission website:
and login or register for an account.
2. After login the system, you should be able to see a menu for authors. Please click “Submit New Manuscript”.
3. Following the submission process, please first select “Special Issue” for “Article Type”.
4. Please indicate in “Enter Comments” that your submission is for Special issue on “Belt and Road Initiative and China-Europe Relation”
5. Please fill in all tabs, attach your files and submit.
There is no submission fee. For the Journal’s article style and reference style, authors should read the instructions for authors prior to the submission: